General Tooth Maintenance
Regular Exams and Cleaning
Prerio Procedures and Maintenance
- In the dentist’s office, whitening product is applied directly to the teeth and processed with heat, a special light, and/or a laser. A treatment usually takes 30 to 60 minutes with results seen immediately.
General Services Header
- Root canal
- Removal of the nerve and pulp of a tooth that is badly decayed or infected in order to repair and save the tooth.
- A dental crown is a tooth-shaped “cap” that covers a badly decayed or damaged tooth to restore its shape and size, strengthen it, and/or to improve its appearance.
- Dental bridges fill the gap created by one or more missing teeth. A bridge is made up of two crowns for the teeth on either side of the gap and a false tooth/teeth in between.
- Decayed teeth can be sensitive and painful. These decayed spaces, called cavities, are repaired with fillings. An Emergency Dental dentist will remove the decayed spot on the tooth, then “fill” that area to seal it and prevent further decay. Fillings also can be used to fix broken or cracked teeth.
- Dental implants are replacement metal posts or frames that are surgically inserted into the jawbone beneath your gums. Once in place, they allow your dentist to mount replacement teeth onto them.
- Wisdom teeth
- Wisdom teeth are the third and final set of molars that most people get in their late teens or early 20s. Sometimes these teeth are misaligned and must be removed.
- Dentures: full/partial
- A denture is a removable replacement for missing teeth and surrounding tissues. Complete dentures are used when all the teeth are missing, while partial dentures are used when some natural teeth remain. Emergency Dental can create and fit new dentures for patients, or repair broken dentures.